The majority of modern cars have parts made of plastic materials, coated to match the main body colour, or coated in contrasting colours in special cases. To help you with the complex process of coating plastic materials, we offer the SPECTRAL technology, based on superior quality products.
Modern automotive manufacturing uses many types of plastics which feature different properties and performance characteristics, and each plastic type requires specific repair processes. To make the paint coat repairs durable, a specific working process must be followed. SPECTRAL is a range of products intended for coating of plastics.
- Perfect adhesion
- OBLIGATORY when varnishing polypropylene and mixtures thereof
- RECOMMENDED when varnishing other plastics
- Efficiently removes fat and silicone
- Increases adhesion to plastics
- Antistatic properties
- Very elastic
- Resistant against chipping
- Excellent adhesion to most plastics (except for PE, PTFE and mixtures thereof)